Tuesday, December 30, 2014

My 5 Most Popular Recipes of 2014

It is fun for me to look back at the recipes I have posted this year and see which ones were the most popular… which ones got the most attention.  And, not surprisingly at all, they are some of my most favorite new recipes as well.  All of them are gluten free... some are Paleo, some are vegan.  Have a look... I know you will find something you really like, too.

Here are the 5 recipes and dishes that seem to be the favorites with my readers this past year.  If you click on the image, you will be redirected to the original blog post and recipe.

1.  Roasted Red Pepper and Carrot Soup


Roasted Red Pepper and Carrot Soup
This one has vegan options.  A delicious and rich hearty soup. I love the smoky flavor  of roasted red peppers.

2. Pumpkin Protein Pancakes

Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
These happen to be vegan.  Lovely!

3. High Protein Breakfast Puff

High Protein Breakfast Puff
This continues to be one of my breakfast staples.  Change up the fruit and it is different every time!  It only takes about 5 minutes to put together.

4. Low Carb Flatbread

Low-Carb Flatbread
Another of my own favorites. I put these together and freeze them whenever I find a good buy on nice large heads of cauliflower. They are gluten free and a great texture.  They do take a bit of work but so worth it!

5. High Protein Angel Food Cake

High Protein Angel Food Cake
No surprise that this remains to be so popular. Who doesn’t like a little sweet now and then? And this one is not sugar-laden at all.  Add a bit of fruit and some yogurt or whipped coconut milk and you have a very special dessert.  Mmmmm.

Thanks to all of your for your continued support and readership… I hope to bring you lots of fun recipes and food finds in 2015.

What is your favorite new recipe from 2014?


7 comments:

  1. Angel food cake is my FAVE! And a higher protein option, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooove roasted red pepper carrot soup. My MIL makes an amazing one! All these look simply delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to try those protein pancake puffs. Those sound so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these sound fabulous. I'm trying to eat more protein, so I'll have to try out the protein pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am trying that roasted pepper and carrot soup. That looks soooo good! I definitely want to taste that. Have a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks delicious Elle! Pancake love :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy! All of the recipes you shared above look great. I think I will have to pin a few to try later. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment.