If you are a fan of hot sauces, then go ahead and use more sriracha! I kept it to 1/2 teaspoon but you might like more.... and my shredded cheese is a blend of 3 different cheeses that I purchase at Costco but I think that shredded parmesan or asagio would work nicely too. Just gives it a bit of a salty tang. I use a gluten-free soy sauce called tamari... use your own favorite.
I am going to make it again and have it with lightly sauted zoodles...
If you give it a try, I would love to know what you think!
Hot and Spicy Peanut Sauce
Makes 1 serving
- 4 Tbs PB2
- 1 Tbs water
- 2 Tbs tamari
- 1 clove garlic, peeled, smashed, and minced
- 1 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp sriracha
- 1 green onion, cut into 1/2 inch lengths
- 1/3 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the PB2 with water and tamari till smooth.
- Stir in the garlic, ginger, and sriracha and mix well.
- Pour over the top of your noodles.
- Top with onion slices and cheese shreds.
Per serving, sauce only.
Weight Watchers P+ = 5.
Calories 167; Protein 19g; Carbohydrate 9g; Fat 8g; Fibre 3g.
Are you a fan of hot and spicy?