Monday, March 25, 2013

Purely Classic Recipes from the Purely Twins

Over the past couple of weeks I have had an opportunity to take a sneak peak at Lori and Michelle Corso's cookbook!


Our First Ebook Cookbook

Such a lovely collection of 22 of the Purely Twins favorite recipes...  All are free of gluten, dairy, eggs, and soy, with some grain and sugar free too! There is a mix of raw and baked goods.  These are recipes that they have never shared previously.

As I leafed through it, I realized that there were a couple of ingredients that I was not familiar with at all, but then realized that there is a great resources guide along with easy subtitutions, too.  The pictures are beautiful, and there are lots of helpful tips and intstructions along the way.

The book is very nicely put together and I will be trying even more of the recipes as the weeks go by.

If you are looking for delicious and healthy baked and RAW treats, you really should get over to their site and download your own copy of this fabulous book.

Congratulations to Lori and Michelle..... you reallly have a hit on your hands!

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment.