Wednesday, September 25, 2013

New ebook Launch - Healthy & Delicious Single Serving Recipes

I was fortunate to receive an advance copy of Kamila Gornia’s new ebook

Healthy & Delicious Single Serving Recipes

white-book


You many know Kammy from her blog, Sensual Appeal.  I read her posts regularly and have been getting support in my workout efforts from her recently, too.  #FitBuddies

This book is a visual delight!  The pictures will make you drool… and the recipes are full of tasty little dishes, just for one!  There are 43 different ideas for breakfasts, snacks, and desserts.  The ingredients are things that you likely already have in your pantry and your fridge.

There are all kinds of reasons we like to make single servings...  Perhaps we aren't sure we will like something... or we don't want to have leftovers to deal with.... or we don't want to have to purchase lots of ingredients.  Whatever the reason, this book is for anyone who ever wonders how to make 1 muffin from a recipe that makes 12, or 1 piece of candy from a recipe that makes a whole pan full.  You don't have to do the math 'cause Kammy has figured it out for you already.

This is Kammy’s first cookbook and I am sure that she has a huge success on her hands.  I have already tested a few of the recipes on The Captain… much to his delight!  We are kinda working our way through it and he couldn't be happier... I am finding things I really love, too!

Thanks, Kammy, for letting me in on your secret!  Now go get it for yourself or for your friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment.