Thursday, December 12, 2013

#MapleVoxBox for Canadian Influensters

Last week I received my first Influenster Vox Box in the mail…had almost forgot I enrolled to be a product sampler!

Dec 4 Maple Leaf Vox Box 002

The #MapleVoxBox

This box was sent to Canadian Influensters and I was quite pleased with the contents:
  • Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Flavor Heavenly Crisp
  • Skinny Cow Milk Chocolate Dreamy Clusters
  • NYC New York Color Big Bold Curl Mascara
  • NYC New York Color Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss
  • Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure
  • Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas
  • Ice Breakers Duo
The Captain took the Skinny Cow treats for a test drive and really enjoyed them both… and I am loving the NYC mascara.  I haven’t tried the the gloss or nail art, or the clay facial yet…saving them for a Christmas treat... and we both really like the raspberry-flavored Ice Breakers.

All in all a thumbs up for the #MapleVoxBox from the two of us.

If you are interested in joining Influenster and getting in on some free samples, click on the Influenster logo on the right side bar.



Are you an Influenster?  Have you received any vox boxes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment.