Monday, May 14, 2012

Creamy Ginger-Sesame Sauce for Salmon

I found this idea in a local food flyer that was advertising frozen salmon patties... and I just knew it would be great with Chobani yogurt! 

The Captain was barbecuing a salmon anyway so I decided to try it and we both loved it.  I hope you will give it a try.  Of course the ingredients can be doubled or tripled, as you like.

I suggest you mix it up and leave it sit in the fridge for 15 minutes or so, to let the ginger do its magic with the rest of the ingredients.



Creamy Ginger-Sesame Sauce
Makes 2 servings
  • 6 Tbs fat free Plain Greek yogurt
  • 2 Tbs fat free mayonnaise
  • 1 Tbs grated fresh ginger
  • 1 tsp sesame oil
  • 1 tsp soy sauce
  1. Mix all together in small bowl and let rest for about 15 to 30 minutes in fridge to allow flavors to meld.
  2. Serve over salmon fillets, steaks or patties.
Per serving.
Weight Watchers P+ = 1.
Calories 40g; Protein 3g; Carbohydrate 3g; Fat 1g; Fibre 0g.

Mix all ingredients together well.


Serve over cooked salmon.


Goes really well with rice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment.