If you want bread, toast a slice or 2 of whole grain bread to go alongside.
Makes 1 serving
- 2 cups cut or torn spinach leaves
- 6 grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/2 small avocado, sliced (about 1-1/2 ounces)
- 1 Tbs cooked crumbled bacon
- 1 tsp EVOO
- 1 Tbs white balsamic vinegar
- dashes of salt and pepper
- Place the cut spinach leaves on a dinner plate and then layer on the the tomatoes, avocado slices, and bacon crumbles.
- Drizzle the olive oil and vinegar on top.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Weight Watchers P+ = 4.
Calories 164; Protein 6g; Carbohydrate 8g; Fat 13g; Fibre 4g.