Friday, February 24, 2012

Chobani Greek Yogurt Keeps Me Coming Back For More

It's been a couple of weeks since I first talked about my love for Chobani yogurt.  On the day I pubished that post, another Chobani shipment arrived on our doorstep, and I could not have been more excited!

The Captain helped me bring it in and open it up and inside the cardboard carton we found...



An insulated bag with 8 still-frozen ice packs, and....


2 large containers of  my very favorite fat free Plain Chobani yogurt, along with...


2 flats of single-serving (170g each) flavored Chobani yogurt...


8 containers each of Peach, Pomegranate, Strawberry, and Black Cherry Chobani yogurt.

Are you kidding me?

I was practically jumping for joy and having the worst (and best) time ever trying to decide which one to try first.  Finally The Captain put an end to my torment and tore open 2 containers, one for each of us....


Peach for himself....


and Pomegranate for me.

We stirred and stirred and stirred, mixing in the fruit laying on the bottom of the containers.  And we savored every little mouthful, never wanting to get to the bottom.  This yogurt is so thick and so creamy and so delicious and downright sinful tasting!  It is hard to believe that each of these 170g containers is only 4P+ each on the Weight Watchers Points Plus program. 

I loved that there are bits of real fruit in them and even more that the Pomegranate actually has a few seeds in it.  A great surprise and it really adds to the authenticity of the flavor and 'pom' experience.

Well, since then, we have also been enjoying the other 2 flavors...


The Black Cherry...


And the Strawberry... 

I wasted no time in making a Strawberry  Yogurt Pie for our wedding anniversary. 



I made some lovely Baked French Toast with Fruit and Chobani for a special dinner one evening.



 and for a special Valentine's breakfast, I whipped up some Heart-Healthy and delicious  Strawberry Oatcakes.


And for a treat for yourself... an Easy Single Serve Brownie.


There is so much you can do with Chobani Greek yogurts OTHER than just opening a container and eating it... which we love to do.  And they are so filling, we often share one, just to stretch them out a bit longer.  Now that I have discovered Chobani Greek yogurt, and come to love it so much, my greatest fear is that I will not be able to get anymore! I have been entering giveaways where I find them and just learned I have won another one...  so happy for that and feeling quite fortunate and grateful, too.

Chobani Greek yogurt is not yet available in Western Canada, although you lucky peeps in the GTA and in the U.S. can get it, and new flavors are being added all the time! 

Check out Chobani Kitchen for recipes and ideas and a store locator, and find them on Facebook too.

I was given this shipment of Chobani Greek yogurt at no cost to myself, but the opions expressed are 100% my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment.