I am rectifying that now as I did just make it to have with some store-bought gyoza and sauce. It calls for ingredients that I almost always have on hand. I guess that is why we have it so often! That, and we really do like it.
And now I can go back and insert that link!
Sweet Crunchy Coleslaw
Makes 4 servings of 3/4 cup each
- 2 cups of bagged tricolor cabbage slaw or chop your own
- 1 small red apple, pared and chopped into small pieces
- 2 thin slices of white onion, chopped
- 1 Tbs dried cranberries
- 2 Tbs fat free Miracle Whip or other mayo
- 1 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 packet Splenda
- Place the first 4 ingredients into a medium bowl.
- Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix till creamy and well-blended.
- Pour the dressing over the salad in the medium bowl and mix well.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Weight Watchers P+ = 1.
Calories 42; Protein 1g; Carbohydrate 10g; Fat 0g; Fibre 2g.
The only ingredients in this recipe that have Points Plus values are the dried cranberries and the fat free Miracle Whip. But Weight Watchers uses all the ingredients in a recipe to calculate the N.I.
Put the vegetables and fruit into a medium bowl.
Place the dressing ingredients into a small bowl.
Mix till creamy and then pour over the fruit and vegetables. Stir till all the freggies are coated with dressing.