Curried Chicken Salad
Makes 2 servings
- 5 ounces chicken breast, cooked and cut into small chunks
- 2 Tbs fat free mayonnaise
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp slivered almonds
- greens of your choice
- Mix chicken with mayonnaie and curry powder.
- Add green onions and half of dried cranberries to chicken mixture and stir well to combine.
- To serve, place the greens on two plates, and spoon half of chicken mixture on top of each.
- Sprinkle half of remaining cranberries and 1 Tbs almonds on top of each mound of chicken.
Weight Watchers P+ = 5.
Calories 198; Protein 18g; Carbohydrate 18g; Fat 5g; Fibre 2g.