Makes 2 servings
- 1/4 cup whole wheat couscous
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 Tbs dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 Tbs raisins, chopped
- 2 Tbs sliced almonds
- dash of cumin
- Pour the boiling water over the couscous, in a large bowl. Let stand 5 minutes till couscous is plump and water has been absorbed.
- Add dried fruit and almonds to bowl, and mix.
- Sprinkle cumion over the top and stir in.
Weight Watchers P+ = 4.
Calories 163; Protein 5g; Carbohydrate 29g; Fat 4g; Fibre 3g.
Select your ingredents.
Couscous plumped and waiting for fruit, nuts, and spice.