I whipped them up for The Captain to go with his mid-morning coffee and he really liked them... and was wondering where the rest of the batch was hiding. Hah!
Katie's are vegan but my version has fat free cow's milk, butter, and raisins.
Baked Mini Cookie BallsMakes 3
- 5 level teaspoons white flour
- scant 1/16th tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tbs raisins
- 1-1/2 tsp brown + 1/2 tsp white sugar.
- 1 tsp milk, if extra liquid is needed
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
- Combine dry ingredients, then add wet and mix with a fork. It’ll seem a little dry at first, but just keep mixing.
- Add the raisins last.
- Gently form into three little balls
- Bake 9 minutes - they should still be soft when you take them out of the oven
For all 3 cookie balls.
Weight Watchers P+ = 4.
Calories 157; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 21g; Fat 8g; Fibre 1g
These are adorable! And S.M.A.L.L. !
Ready to bake
Next time I make them (and I will make them again - so many possibilities for add-ins), I think I'll make sure I need the oven heated up for more baking... one of Katie's cupcakes perhaps?
If you have a toaster oven, this is the time to use it, for sure!