Spicy Pumpkin Baked Oatmeal
Makes 2 servings
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- dashes of cinnamon, cloves, allspice, nutmeg
- 1/4 cup cooked pumpkin
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 Tbs raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Coat 2 small oven-safe ramekins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix all the ingredients and divided between the 2 ramekins.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Turn oven setting to Broil, and cook for 3 minutes, to crisp the top.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before turning out into serving bowls.
- Add toppings of choice.
Today I used 1/4 cup fat free vanilla yogurt and a few banana slices.
Per serving. Not including toppings.
Weight Watchers P+ = 3.
Calories 115; Protein 3g; Carbohydrate 23g; Fat 1g; Fibre 3g
Mixing the ingredients together. If it is a bit dry looking, add some more water.
After turning out of the ramekins into serving bowls.
Topped with vanilla yogurt and banana slices.