This is my version - less fat, less jam, less honey, and without the mint.
Grilled Chicken with Raspberry Sauce
Makes 2 servings
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- 1 Tbs raspberry vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 grated orange zest
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 2 (4 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat your grill to medium-high.
- Place the first 6 ingredients in a small pot. Bring to a simmer and cook and stir until the jam is melted and well incorporated with the other ingredients.
- Stir in the raspberries and mint; season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and reserve sauce on low heat.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Grill 4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Plate the chicken, top with sauce and serve.
Weight Watchers P+ = 7.
Calories 361; Protein 22g; Carbohydrate 36g; Fat 6g; Fibre 3g