I did make a couple of changes to the original recipe. I added green onions, freshly ground pepper, and dried oregano. And I reduced the amount of oil in the dressing, just a bit.
Spinach Chicken Salad
Makes 2 servings
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in chunks
- 3 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 2 green onions
- 8 oz grilled or baked boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- Dash of salt, ground black pepper, dried oregano
- In a large bowl, toss the tomatoes with the spinach. Add the chicken, onions, olive oil, and vinegar. Toss.
- Sprinkle with salt, pepper and oregano.
Per serving, including the vegetables.
Weight Watchers P+ = 5.