She suggests you have it on a thins roll, or between 2 slices of bread... and I think a pita would work nicely, too. I have taken the liberty of specifying amounts for a couple of the ingredients.
Makes 2 servings
- 1 can tuna packed in water, drained (about 4 ounces)
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs bread crumbs
- 1 Tbs shredded parmsan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Form 2 burgers and place in saute pan, sprayed lightly with a non-stick spray.
- Cook over medium-low heat until golden, about 4 minutes. Turn and cook other side.
- Serve on roll of choice.
Per serving, not including roll.
Weight Watchers P+ = 3.
Calories 117; Protein 18g; Carbohydrate 3g; Fat 4g; Fibre 0g.
Leftover burgers can be frozen - thaw and reheat to serve.
Cooking the burgers on medium-low heat.
A nice light meal with a salad.