Makes 2 servings
- 2 large eggs, hardboiled, cooled and peeled
- 3 medium red potatoes, cooked with peels on, and cooled
- 2 green onions, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 small red bell pepper, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Tbs fat free mayonnaise
- 2 Tbs fat free plain yogurt
- 2 tsp green relish
- 1 tsp mustard
- 1 Tbs real bacon bits
- 1 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- Slice the eggs and place in large bowl.
- Cut the potatoes into medium size dice, and add to eggs in bowl.
- Add the sliced onions and the diced red pepper to the bowl.
- Mix all ingredients lightly.
- Stir the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl then add to salad and toss gently.
- Chill about an hour.
- Divide into 2 serving bowls and season with salt and pepper.
Weight Watchers P+ = 8.
Calories 302g; Protein 14g; Carbohydrate 48g; Fat 6g; Fibre 5g.