I had half a can of my favorite Kirkland chicken breast in the fridge and so put it together with some pasta, Laughing Cow cheese wedges, and a whole fresh tomato. The Captain thoroughly enjoyed it for his lunch.
You could easily substitute 3 - 4 ounces of cooked chicken breast, cut into chunks.
Chicken a La Laughing Cow Over Pasta
Makes 1 serving
- 2 ounces dry weight whole wheat pasta
- 1/2 can Kirkland chunk chicken breast
- 2 Laughing Cow cheese wedges
- 1 whole tomoto, cut into small chunks
- Dashes of salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain it welll, and then put the cooked pasta back into the saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the chicken, cheese wedges and tomato chunks.
- Stir continuously until most the cheese has melted and coated the other ingredients.
- Remove to a serving plate and season with salt and pepper.
Weight Watchers P+ = 10.
Calories 409; Protein 34g; Carbohydrate 49g; Fat 8g; Fibre 7g.
If you are using a different pasta, here is the N.I. for the sauce alone:
Per serving, without pasta.
Weight Watchers P+ = 5.
Calories 409; Protein 26g; Carbohydrate 8g; Fat 7g; Fibre 1g.
Tasty and quick. Filling and Nutritous!