Chicken Pasta Primavera
- 2 servings home made pasta
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 ounces cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast, sliced into 1/2-inch strips
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 onion, sliced vertically
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced lengthwise into ribbons
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain.
- While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes, onion, garlic, zucchini, oregano, salt, and pepper to pan; cook 8 to 10 minutes.
- Add chicken to mixture and cook till heated through.
- Plate pasta; place chicken mixture over it.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
Weight Watchers P+ = 6 . This does not include the pasta.
Calories 218; Protein 21g; Carbohydrate 12g; Fat 10g; Fibre 3
I was very happy that the Noodle Expert liked it too!