Egg Flower Soup
Makes 2 servings
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1/2 tsp dark sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3 Tbs thinly sliced scallions
- In a medium saucepan, bring 4 cups chicken broth to a rolling boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in 2 cups spinach leaves, 1/2 teaspoon dark sesame oil, and 1/2 teaspoon salt, allowing the spinach to wilt into the soup.
- Stir well until the chicken broth is swirling in circles.
- Slowly pour 2 beaten eggs into soup, and continue to stir gently for about 30 seconds. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons thinly sliced scallions onto the soup, and serve hot.
Weight Watchers P+ = 3.
Calories 124; Protein 13g; Carbohydrate 4g; Fat 6g; Fibre 1g