It is delicious.
It is pretty.
It is nutritious.
It includes my favorite food groups... strawberries, chocolate and nuts!
I call it Berry-ful Bliss.
Makes 1 serving
- 4 large strawberries, sliced
- 1 Tbs Nutella
- 1 Tbs sliced almonds (1/4 ounce)
- Arrange the strawberries in a serving dish.
- Place the Nutella in a small microwavable container. Melt on reduced power. Watch that it doesn't burn.
- Drizzle the Nutella over the strawberries and top with the almonds.
Per serving.Weight Watchers P+ = 4.
Calories 165; Protein 3g; Carbohydrate 18g; Fat 10g; Fibre 4g.
Start with delicious ingredients.
Put the strawberry slices into a pretty dish... this is a martini glass.
If the Nutella is thicker than you would like, add a bit of milk to thin it.
Prepare to be wowed! And make one for a friend, too.