Farro, Red Beans and Spinach Salad
Makes 1 serving
- 1/4 cup farro
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, washed and cut up
- 6 slices from a long English cucumber
- 1/2 fresh tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Cook the farro for 15 minutes, drain and set aside to cool for a few minutes.
- Put the spinach on a plate and then spread the farro over it.
- Top with cucumber slices, tomato. and the beans.
- Add your favorite dressing... today I used olive oil and apple cider vinegar.
Per serving, without dressing.
Weight Watchers P+ = 6.
Calories 306; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 59g; Fat 2g; Fibre 13g