If I don't happen to have fresh limes on hand, I use about 1 ounce of bottled juice and omit the zest. It is almost as tasty.
And, if you use a long English cucumber, you don't need to peel or seed it.
Cucumber and Avocado Soup
Makes 2 servings
- 1 medium lime
- approximately 1 cup cucumber, peeled and seeded, roughly chopped
- 1 medium avocado, peeled and roughly chopped
- Dash of salt
- Remove the zest from the lime and set aside.
- Blend lime juice, cucumber, and avocado together until totally creamy and smooth.
- Place in bowl and sprinkle with lime zest and salt.
Per serving.Weight Watchers P+ = 3.
Calories 117; Protein 2g; Carbohydrate 10g; Fat 9g; Fibre 4g.
A few simple ingredients...
Become a creamy, delicious first course... all blended together with zest on top.