Makes 2 servings
- 1 cup garbanzo beans
- 1 navel orange, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 Tbs chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of cucumber, sliced thinly and slivered
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp mustard
- 2 Tbs apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- heavy dashes of salt, cinnamon, and cumin
- Mix all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients together in a separate, small bowl. Then pour over the salad ingredients and stir to blend.
- Refrigerate for about an hour.
- Divide into 2 bowls to serve.
Per serving, without zero point vegetables and fruit.
Weight Watchers P+ = 4.
Calories 159; Protein 6g; Carbohydrate 21g; Fat 6g; Fibre 4g
If you put all the ingredients into the Recipe Builder on the Weight Watcher web site, it will take all of the ingredients into the equation to calculate the P+ values, so I have done that as well.
Per serving, all ingredients.
Weight Watchers P+ = 6.
Calories 231; Protein 7g; Carbohydrate 39g; Fat 6g; Fibre 8g