Chinese Chicken Salad with Creamy Soy Dressing
Makes 2 servings
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp ginger root, freshly grated
- 8 ounces cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced or shredded (about 3 cups) or 1 can Kirkland chicken breast chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup snow peas, cut in half lengthwise on a diagonal
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup carrot, slivered
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups torn spinach leaves or other greens of your choosing
- Whisk mayonnaise, soy sauce and ginger together in a large bowl until blended.
- Add chicken, snow peas, peppers, carrots and green onion; toss to mix and coat.
- Serve over torn spinach leaves.
Weight Watchers P+ = 4.
Calories 182; Protein 26g; Carbohydrate 13g; Fat 1g; Fibre 3g.
Mixing the dressing ingredients.
Mixing the chicken and veggies.
Plated and ready to eat. I added a few pieces of slivered almonds.